Bonding Period

So my project got accepted and I entered into what is called the Community Bonding Period. This period is included in the GSoC timeline to let the students who got accepted get to know more about their community and mentors. 

During this period, we worked on adding small options in matrices (matrices can be designed in Labplot). These options are already added in the spreadsheet and I had to somewhat clone those to matrices. Then I also worked on the pivot table feature with Alexander Semke. Actually, he created the whole base and I only worked on showing hierarchical headers into it.  Parallelly, I also started looking at other softwares like SOFAJASP to know what all features are implemented there, how are they implemented and what things are missing in them. This helped me a lot to know what all should be done in the project and what should be the end result. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Days of GSoC 2019

Project Proposal